Pioneer 2 robot with cameras in two test scenarios
Author: Martin F. Stoelen
Date: 3 December 2014
Webots PRO 8.0.1 on Ubuntu
Title: Pioneer 2 robot with cameras in two test scenarios
This Webots example has two worlds with the Pioneer II robot (with added forward and spherical cameras) and two very simple example controllers. The robot is the same in both worlds, so any of the controllers can be used. To get started:
1. Open the world you would like to try in Webots (a warning about the controller will appear, which is ok).
2. Stop the simulation (starts by default), then revert it (button with circular arrow).
3. Open the source code of the controller you would like to use in the built-in text editor (in right part of interface), then build it (button that looks like a gear).
4. Now navigate to bottom of Scene Tree (in left part of interface), and expand item named "DEF PIONEER2 DifferentialWheels".
5. Click on "controller" item in list that appears, and then click the "Select..." button, and choose the controller you just built from the list.
6. Save the world file.